|A theoretical flag for the Philippine claims in the South China/West Philippine Sea.|
To Gilbert, With Love [Prussia x Male!Reader]To Gilbert, With Love [Prussia x Male!Reader] by xTsu-chan
How are you? Are you unchanged? As for me, I have recently released a new brand of beer. If you give me a reasonable amount of how much you want, I will send you and your brother some.
Dear [country name],
Hey frau! Ja, I'm still as awesome as ever., what the hell is that supposed to mean? And a reasonable amount? Hmm.. Maybe.. fifty cases of thirty? Would that be under 'reasonable'? I say so. The awesome me can drink most of that by myself! West might want some though.. So maybe a hundred cases? That would be awesome! How have things been over there?
The Awesome Prussia.
A hundred cases of thirty?! Can you and your brother drink that much? And things have been...interesting over here. Tell me how you like the beer once you get it.
Dear [country name],
Mein gott! This stuff is almost as awesome as I am! But, what made by you
PrussiaxMale!Reader: Never Let GoPrussiaxMale!ReaderPrussiaxMale!Reader: Never Let Go by AutumnSpirall
Never Let Go. . .
You stop just outside of your new high school West Anvil Academy. It was a white building that fanned out on either side, not much to look at. Taking a deep breath you walk through the gates. You weren’t excited about today, being the new kid was never easy, or fun for that matter. Sighing you continue. Finally you were through the main doors of the school.
Everyone must have been in their classroom because the halls were completely deserted. Again you sigh, looking down at the crumpled paper in your hand then looking around to see where you were at. Running your hand through your (h/l and h/c) hair, you start walking. The crumpled schedule came with a small map that wasn’t of very much use. Holding it up to your face and squinting trying to find your destination. “UGH!!” Letting out a loud groan you crumple the stupid little map and
Sonata Nummer 9 pt2What had he done?Ayazani
Friedrich's blue eyes swept the devastated landscape. All around him lay Prussian soldiers. Dead, Prussian soldiers. His splendid army had lost, some of his people had even fled, and Austria had carried away this victory.
The great king made his way into the medical tent, where the wounded were being tended to. He made his way through all the misery and pain around him. It was all his fault. Friedrich remained stoic though. His soldiers needed a resolute standpoint from him now. If he showed weakness, they would abandon all hope.
Soon, he had reached a small, curtained off portion of tent. He knew who lay beyond the thin linen. Already he could feel the pained gasps and sputters of his beloved nation. Quickly, he entered the small section, his eyes widening as he saw just how bad Gilbert looked. Prussia was gasping, coughing up blood; his body seemed drenched in the crimson liquid. The albino was shivering with pain, and any attempts of the medics to relieve his pain
Sonata Nummer 9 pt1"Gilbert...Gilbert, my beloved kingdom, look at me."Ayazani
The kingdom of Prussia raised his head, his sorrowful red eyes resting on the old man who was his most beloved king. Friedrich the Second of Prussia was watching him, his blue eyes shining with gentle adoration, his weathered, worn-out features softening as he looked upon his most beloved comrade and subject, his homeland.
The old king was dying. He knew it, the court knew it, his family knew it, and Prussia knew it too. Even if he didn't want to believe it. To him, the years with Friedrich had seemed like days, a fleeting moment in his eyes.
New tears rose up in those blood-red orbs. No one would believe that this war-hungry nation could cry. But he would. In his very being, he could feel Friedrich's life slip through his fingers like grains of sand. No matter how tightly he grasped at them, the grains went their own way, with no regard for his pain.
Gilbert loved Friedrich. He didn't just love him because the Prussian people loved
|I've always loved drawing and sketching for the fun it, even as a child. I may be talkative but sometimes quiet things entice me. Somewhere in between those is decent conversation with people who share the same passions, or are passionate with what they like–preferably over a cup of tea and some cheesecake.|
Rules and Guidelines:
1) Post these rules in the Journal
2) Answer the ten questions directed towards you, the taggee, and make up ten more questions for the people you tag to answer
3) Tag at least ten people (if you can't think of ten people to tag, that's fine, just do as many as you can)
4) Don't tag whoever tagged you
5) Try to avoid not tagging anyone
6) Don't force the people you tag to do this meme, if they don't want to, that's their choice
7) Mention your tagger in the Journal so they can see your answers <33
1) Favourite Song?– I had to pick one, so I'll go with Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You (the birit is also factor).
2) Know any other languages besides English?– Tagalog/Filipino, Spanish, Mandarin (what's left of high school and college lessons), and a smattering of Japanese and Latin. I also understand a bit of Bisaya and Kapampangan.
3) Favorite medium for drawing?– Pencil, paper, and pen; sometimes my tablet device.
5) Do you take any cool sports?– No, but I used to do some basic arnís/eskrima.
6) Do you like ice cream?– JUSKO PO, it runs in the family (as do diabetes and cholesterol problems).
8) How tall are you?– 167 cm/5'6". Yes, I'm smaller than my relatives.